Tenant of plot allotted & wants ownership as paying rent for 45 years

My grandfather was allotted a plot by labour department in year 1973 to which still im paying rent soo how can i become a legal owner now

mere paying rent to department wont conceive any ownership over the plot you shall be only a protected tenant and which is different by right by prescription and for which no dispute shall not be made by the absolute owner till 30 years in case of government

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

If you have to enquire about the plot in concern Labour department that the plot is allotted to your grand father for lease or for gift by the department.