Structure problem in apartment

A. Structure problem raised in th e apartment constructed by me. A report was given by CSiR By paying an amount of nearly 14 lakhs with 50% share by both Association and me. As per the estimation even now iam ready to pay my share of 50% for the repair.This 50% share was made in a meeting held by the association and me. Now the association members are forcing me to pay the total share. Now they are giving bad propaganda through msgs and whatsapp in our town about the apartment. They met our collector and told in the exacerbated way. They mentioned the estimation amount in double to the media. Please help me to overcome from this issue. I am in bad condition but even then iam ready to pay my 50% share. Please suggest me the right path .In this life and death situation .

You are basically bound by the terms of agreement of the DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT/CONSTRUCTION AGREEMENT. The other details stated by you are secondary. As such you may be liable for civil/criminal consequences depending on the nature and gravity of such hazardous structure. Gather all your correspondence and original agreement than we can accordingly proceed to safeguard your interest,

You issue a legal notice that it was agreed in the association meeting and now they cannot revert back from the agreed part. Apart from the same, file a civil suit to enforce the agreed part by the parties. Nothing to worry about the media, You have to protect yourself.

if the problem is a common problem and the association is a registered one you can file a suit for specific relief under section 6 and 34 seeking injunction restraining them from forcing you and you can avail the legal right available as per the documents prevailed with you