Stay on construction by fraud party on the basis of forged registry

A fraud party on basis of registry which is made on notary after expiration of it doing construction on my fathers plot. There is a long chain of buying and selling of our plot without any information. And we also dont have any khasra and namantaran of the plot. We are from schedule caste. Please guide us.

Answers (3)

298 votes

If you don't have any documents like khasra or namantaran of the land, then you can't prove your right on the land. As you are not even in possession of the land.

Although the person doing construction also does not have any valid documents for proving his right on the land, because he just has a notarized document, legally which is not a registry.

But for proving your right, you will have to produce some government records bearing your name.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

128 votes

You should file a civil suit for declaration and permanent injunction against fraud party and filled a F.I.R. in Thana against him......................................................................

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
345 votes

There is legal remedy available only when you explain few documents. no one can construct if you legally own the plot. meanwhile you kindly approach to the nearest Police Station and file complaint with no delay. Then approach the lawyer

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles