×

Stay on construction by fraud party on the basis of forged registry

A fraud party on basis of registry which is made on notary after expiration of it doing construction on my fathers plot. There is a long chain of buying and selling of our plot without any information. And we also dont have any khasra and namantaran of the plot. We are from schedule caste. Please guide us.

If you don't have any documents like khasra or namantaran of the land, then you can't prove your right on the land. As you are not even in possession of the land.

Although the person doing construction also does not have any valid documents for proving his right on the land, because he just has a notarized document, legally which is not a registry.

But for proving your right, you will have to produce some government records bearing your name.

You should file a civil suit for declaration and permanent injunction against fraud party and filled a F.I.R. in Thana against him......................................................................

There is legal remedy available only when you explain few documents. no one can construct if you legally own the plot. meanwhile you kindly approach to the nearest Police Station and file complaint with no delay. Then approach the lawyer