Stamp duty to be paid in transfer of property by way of gift deed

If my Brother's wife transfer me a Plot through gift deed what would be the stump duty ? Whether she would be treated as a family member?

Hi querist,
It will be same as conveyance fee what I will suggest you to do is let the brother’s wife transfer the property to your brother(if your brother is alive) and on the next date transfer it it your name...which can be done in registry office if you have a competent advocate...we can help you provided you are ready to pay us... will be very happy to help you... contact us through Lawrato...

Regards adv Rahul