Son's right to inherit mother's property & father already remarried

Hi , my mother expired on 25 years back. My house land is named on my mother. Now my father and step mother stays in that house since last 25 years. Will that belongs to me or to my father ?

my mother expired on 25 years back. My house land is named on my mother. Now my father and step mother stays in that house since last 25 years. Will that belongs to me or to my father ?
how many brothers & sisters you are having.

As a son you are having legal right in your mother's property along with your father. So you file a partition suit aganist your father and get your share separate from joint and can enjoy your share however you feel.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi