Sons object sale of property done by father without consent of sons

Father is selling the property, without consenting the sons. what way sons can object/stop the sale as this property has been bought after selling our grand father property.

Answers (1)

331 votes

Hello ,
Since it's an ancestral property ,everyone has equal share in the property. To stop ur father from selling the property ,u have to file a suit for injunction and take prohibitory court order restraining his father from ailenating the property

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am a final year law student in Delhi. I am planning to file a case as party in person for my property dispute pertaining to my property situated in …

Read More

A grand mother has 2 sons and a daughter. Younger son named Mr.X got married and he has 2 sons Mr.A & Mr.B . Mr.X is passed away. Now, Mr.A & …

Read More

Religion Hinduism My father recently sold our 30 bigha land for1 crore and 20 lacs out of which 10 bigha was in my uncle's son name. My father bou…

Read More

Hum jis ghar mein raite hain(30 years) us ghar ki document(dalil) mein mere grand father ki nam nahi hain but unki brother ki nam hain.toh kya jiski n…

Read More