Son sells his share of open land jointly owned by mother & son

I want to sell my share to other person open land is jointly owned by me mom can i sell the property

Answers (2)

323 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, FRom : Hyderabad, @

Yes you can sell your share of land to any third party but your property is to be properly divided into the share of your mom and yours.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

115 votes

surely you can sell your undivided and unspecified share you got but you need to specify and demark the property which you wanted to sell or else you can sell saying it is undivided and unspecified share

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles