Son sells his share of open land jointly owned by mother & son

I want to sell my share to other person open land is jointly owned by me mom can i sell the property

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, FRom : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Yes you can sell your share of land to any third party but your property is to be properly divided into the share of your mom and yours.

surely you can sell your undivided and unspecified share you got but you need to specify and demark the property which you wanted to sell or else you can sell saying it is undivided and unspecified share