Someone trying to claim land through fake documents

Someone grabbed my land then we can aproches MRO he suggested surveyer when surveyer come to survey that land they people shows fake document for surveyer we r enquiry on that paper every vitness say thats not my sign then we going to police station but police man says its civil case how to file forgery case in police station

please send a complaint through registered post to the concerned police station and if the police refuse to register a complaint then you can approach the local magistrate who is having appropriate jurisdiction can take complaint under section 200 crpc

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

You have to file Private Complaint before the Magistrate and also filed civil suit of declaration you as the owner of the property and injunction against the person who grabbed your land along with the Police protection petite. for further discussion consult me through this website.