Someone took my land after I purchased it legally

04-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
I purchased a plot last year and every document is ready and even deed as well but a person grabbed the said land without any documents.. seeking your advice Thanks
Answers (2)

Answer #1
634 votes
file a land grabbing complaint before the commissioner land revenue department. Also subsequently file a suit for right title interest and recovery of possession, with injunction application that the present occupant/ possessor may not be permitted to aleinate the land in question.
Answer #2
959 votes
"Land grabber" means a person or a group of persons who commits land grabbing and includes any person who gives financial aid to any person for taking illegal possession of lands or for construction of unauthorised structures thereon, or who collects or attempts to collect from any occupiers of such lands rent, compensation and other charges by criminal intimidation, or who abets the doing of any of the above mentioned acts, and also includes the successors-in-interest.

You need to file a Land Grabbing case against the land grabber, as soon as possible. Do not delay and consult a lawyer. The lawyer will help you in drafting and filing your suit.


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."