Someone sold a property deceiving to be an owner of the property

someone sold the property deceiving himself to be the sole owner property now I got to know that property belongs to 7 other people, what legal remedies do I have? Can I get the property or will I get my money back?

I have come across many cases like this. I can understand your anxiety but the fact is you are in possession after paying consideration and therefore you have the ownership title. Let the other people come and say whatever they want to say. Let them take any action of they want and you appropriately defend them. So instead of you taking any action let the other party take the legal route.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA