Someone sold a property deceiving to be an owner of the property

someone sold the property deceiving himself to be the sole owner property now I got to know that property belongs to 7 other people, what legal remedies do I have? Can I get the property or will I get my money back?

Answers (1)

87 votes

I have come across many cases like this. I can understand your anxiety but the fact is you are in possession after paying consideration and therefore you have the ownership title. Let the other people come and say whatever they want to say. Let them take any action of they want and you appropriately defend them. So instead of you taking any action let the other party take the legal route.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles