×

quesSome third person sold property which was in mother's name. What to do

There was a plot in my mother's name. It was bought in 1966. It was left empty. Now third person sold the property few months back. We have the original registry of the property. What can we do?

• ansLodge FIR against that third person Or file criminal complaint case by alleging fraud before.magistrate....you can also file civil suit for declaring sale deed of third person and purchaser null and void...

Advocate Naveen Dubey

Adhartal, Jabalpur

• ansYou will have to file a civil suit for declaration of title against the person who sold the property and who purchased the property with an additional relief of declaring the sale deed in favour of third person as null and void.
    You have a strong case.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services