Society refusing to provide joint share certificate to me. What to do?

Sir, recently I have purchased a flat and agreement is made jointly (with my wife) but the society is refused give NOC and transfer share certificate in joint name for my housing loan requirement only they are giving in single name. Please help me will this create any problem in selling a property in future. 

Its depend on your name in property card or municipal records.in which name the property is..so far as there will no problem for sell..if the title is clear...so far as the loan bank may take undertaking of your wife for loan..