Society refusing to provide joint share certificate to me. What to do?

Sir, recently I have purchased a flat and agreement is made jointly (with my wife) but the society is refused give NOC and transfer share certificate in joint name for my housing loan requirement only they are giving in single name. Please help me will this create any problem in selling a property in future. 

Answers (1)

146 votes

Its depend on your name in property card or municipal which name the property far as there will no problem for sell..if the title is far as the loan bank may take undertaking of your wife for loan..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles