Sister want to claim over father's property after his death

Father was bed ridden suffering from cancer before his death brother made a will in his name. He said his sister that all property belong to his name. Sister is not having any right of his father property?

Sir/Madam
Your father might have transfered the property to his son either by will or by gift generally. You have to be sure of it first.
A person suffering from cancer can make will/gift, but the question is what was the state of his mental and physical position at the time when he had made transfered or any undue influence was their is pivotal to know.
Becoming sure you can file a suit in the civil court.
Thanks

You haven't mentioned any copy of the will you have got?? You have to file a partition deed. Or if your brother has obtained probate then you have to file a case challenging the will that the will has been obtained by your brother forcefully.