Sister right over the property as appointed as mother's legal guardian

My sister is appointed as legal guardian for my mother now my sister can sell her property and can control for bank accounts too and how long a person can be a legal guardian .

You shall have to read the order as per which your sister has been appointed as the legal guardian. And yes in case your sister has been appointed as a guardian then she can only with your mother's permission sell her assets or use the bank accounts.

Hey,

Firstly, when you say "appointed" is there any order from a competent court appointing your sister as Legal Guardian ? If the answer is no, then no question of Legal guardianship.

Secondly, is your mother suffering from any infirmity rendering incapable of handling legal affairs (i.e autism, cerebral palsy, mental retardation and/or multiple disabilities)?

Thirdly, what is the exact structure of your family, this is vital information as it will help us establish right over property.