Sister claiming right in father's property village people boycotting

My father died on 2000. We are four married sisters, one unmarried sister and two brothers. Father made deed on 1999 everything for me, unmarried sister and elder brother except present residence property (Father name till now). But cultivated lands were located name wise by survivor now. My questions are: 1> My married sisters are legally hairs of our residence property or not? 2> If not pl may i know the reasons clearly? 1956 or 2005 amendment. 3> Is there any legal steps in ipc for village boycott. 4> Can village morols take law in their hand by declaring boycott. My family member shouted on them due to entered nearest of bed room, at 6.15 pm and child final examination preparation. we are not satisfy with their decision as they were changing decision frequently, not following father's deed. They want to break the father's deeds made around 17 years ago. My elder brother is involve with village morols and demanding everything of father's property are his own.

your answers are:
1. yes married sisters are the legal heirs along with their brothers of the residence property which belongs to your father.
3 & 4. the villagers may boycott but it is against the law. legally they cannot do so. but if any such kind of situation arises then the competent court may be moved for proper and just remedy.
you must move before the competent court in order to retain your interest and title

Everyone has a equal right of share in Thailand property. No one has the right to take law in their own hand and violate it. You need to take immediate action for your family safety and stop the village boycott. Kindly contact me in my office for the best possible remedy.

After the amendment Iin the year of the Hindu Succession Act 1955, the married daughter is entitled to the share of the father's property. Since in your case your father demised before such amendment and your sisters were married before your father's demise, they won't get the share in the father's property. There is no concept of village boycott in IPC. The village head or Morol can not make any law neither can they take any decision which is not existent under the law. Your father's deed is sacrosanct, hence don't worry your elder brother can not be able to do anything. All the best.