Sibling's right in other sibling's self earned property

I worked in Cruiseline ship and sent money to my fathers account, he bought land on his name he said when I come back I will write on your name now he says u need to give half of that property which I bought on my fathers name .?i worked so hard and earned that money, I sacrificed without my family there, and my brother did nothing, spending lavishly without any work. How it is possible my hardworking money property to my brother also that also half?

It is unfortunate that your own father cheated you. Be that as may be there are options available to you to get back the land registered in your name. For that you need to issue a legal notice asking your father to come forward to register the property in your name say within a time frame of 15 days, failing which you can file a Civil Suit for the same along with proof of transfer of money from your account to your father's account.

You have not mentioned whether your father is alive or not. If your father is alive there is no issue for you because it was purchased in his name and it is his self acquired property which he can give it to you. But if father is not alive it is better to go for a compromise and get that half of the property because he might have purchased and he can claim that it is his money he used.

With reference to your question in law Rato I would like to clarify the weather you have made sale purchase agreement or any agreement to show proof that you have bought the land on your money if so we can file suit for recovery the money and property