Share of the daughter in the ancestral property

My queries are as below:- 1)How to prove that some land is Ansesterial . 2)What is the share of daughter in ansestorial land.

Any property or land belongs to father/grandfather/great grandfather is ancestral property of that family. Every member of that family has right in the ancestral property. Only you have to prove the hierarchy that how you are belongs to that family.

The Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in the case of Danamma Suman Surpur & And. V/s. Amar & Ors. has held that pursuant to the Amendment in the Hindu Succession Act in the year 2005, the amendment confers upon the daughters same rights and liabilities in the ancestral properties, as son.

LH House, Bangalore