Share of my mother in grand parent's property after father's death

My grad father & mother (from my mother side) have 10 kids(5 sons & 5 daughters (1duaghter expired)) and my mother partners also died before my mother marriage in maybe 1985. The total property was unequally distributed on four sons. Now they want to distribute agian properly. If the total property is 100 ₹ then how that property will be distributed and how much my mother will get?

You said that already the property distributed ie. partitioned. if once partitioned could not partition again. if it was not partitioned then all of you 10 children be share it equally as per HS Act sons and daughters have equal shares