Share of mentally ill brother over deceased father's property

We are 4 sisters and 6 brothers. My father expired in 1992 and mother in 2000. All brothers and sisters are married except one brother who has some mental illness and undergoing treatment. My elder brother is not willing to share the property for the sick brother. What is the way out?? Can we sister claim in our parents ptoperty and transfer it in name of my sick brother?? Pls advise.

you all ten are entitled to get an equal share in property i.e. 1/10 each.Anyone of you can file partition suit in the court. If one of your brothers is mentally retarded, anyone of sister may pursue the suit as his legal guardian