Selling the property of my deceased mother

In Property Law
What is the procedure of selling the property of deceased mother?

Answers (2)

158 votes
You need to apply for a grant of succession certificate from the learned district court and once you get the order from the court that you are the only legal heir of your deceased mother then you can easily sell the property of your deceased mother. For further detailed query you need to have a proper consultation.

Subhashis Paul
High Court Calcutta

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


171 votes
To give opinion it is necessary to know the relevant facts as well as the legal heirs and heiresses of your deceased mother. To get my legal opinion professionally upon online payment, you can whatsapp.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."