Secretary not Transferring the share certificate

Society is not Transferring the share certificate in my mother's name, This is my father's property. My father had nominated me, after my father's death I have given no objection to transfer the property in my mother's name.we have submitted the required documents like affidavit and indemnity bond along with copy of death certificate as well as the membership form & nomination form 2 months ago now the secretary is saying it will take 3 more months to decide in AGM please guide me what should we do?

I can draft a legal notice / letter to the secretary instructing him/her to do the needful. I will cite the relevant provisions under law as well as state your rights. Get in touch with me if you want to do this.

This is my response to you:
1. Nomination does not transfer ownership;
2. You need to procure letters of administration;
3. Also you need noc of all other members;
4. Consult a local lawyer and take steps.

Dear Querist,
Secretary has to transfer it on basis of your affidavit and indemnity bond but issue is secretary wants to be on safe side and hence may insist on a succession certificate/legal heirship certificate.
Also ask him, he can publish a public notice to call for any claims.
But you can always take a written opinion from an advocate and submit it to your society.