Sale of own share of jointly owned home with vertical partition

Hello Sir,I am Hindu by religion.My father had given me 2 sathak of land.Me & my brother had jointly construsted house with vertical partition in between.My portion is in within 2sathak of land ,which my father had given to me.Now i want to sell my portion can i sell my house.

Yes you have the right to sale your share of property by fulfilling the legal procedures. Kindly come to our office for the proper solution to your problem. The full procedure of selling will be held by us

As you said that the 2 Satak land belongs to you and both of you have constructed house upon a mutual partition upon it, hence it is clear that both of you are aware and agreeable to accept and acknowledge each other's portion, in such case you can certainly sell your portion, as you have said that the same belongs to you only. All the best. Regards