sale of my father's self acquired property (my father is still alive)

My father is selling his self acquired property and he has also taken token advance from prospective buyer towards this & It is expected to take around 3 months to complete the sale transaction. Since my father is very old & sick, is it advisable to obtain power of attorney on me & my brother's name to execute the sale of property in the unfortunate event of his demise & to avoid any dispute from my sister (married). We also have 1 married sister, however, my father has decided to gift the money out of this ale to me & my brother.

Hi sir/madam, if your father is not able, you can take GPA from your father and to sold the said property. If your father demise after you and your brother and your sister is having equal rights over the said property if your father no left the WILL or disposal any way during his life time.