Sale of inherited land what is the procedure

I am a Malaysian citizen, a Hindu, married to an Indian citizen, holding OCI, presently living in Thrissur. My siblings and I jointly own inherited property from my late mother who was an Indian citizen. I hold the power of attorney of my siblings issued in Malaysia for sale of property. Kindly advise as to procedure I have to follow.

You have to adjudicate the power of attorney fist. Kindly consult with legal expert and seek clarification with regarding to the said power of attorney and remove the ambiguity if any. Feel free to contact

If the power of attorney is not adjudicated then it will adjudicate before the district registrar at Thrissur. Then execute a sale deed in favour of the buyer . OCI person can accept the sale consideration through bank .So all the transaction of money done through your bank accounts.