Sale of disputed property while appeal still not decreed

I have won a civil suit from trial court and the judge dismissed the suit of plaintiff with costs. After that I sold the said plot to another party after getting judgement copy and doing all necessary formalities. Not the other party appealed in sessions. But session court did not given any stay order on the said plot. But appeal is lying in the session court. Please advise should the party to whom I sold the said plot should sell the same plot to some other third party.

Yes he can sell the same to the third party if any stay not granted to the other party lies against you .But it may affect adversely later on if the final output of the litigation became against you in future

Dear if the court has not granted any stay order on the suit property then the owner is free to sell it out to anybody, even the plaintiff/ appellant has to change the title of the suit by including a new person as defendant.