Sale of ancestral property without consent of other claimants

My grandfather had some property. He had 3 sons of which my father was the eldest, the youngest one sold all the property without the consent of any of the 2 brothers. The middle one got his share. Rest of the money was used to purchase property in a different state. Now the middle one of three siblings, my father is no more, and I am planning to sue my uncle for my share, I am 23 years old now. What should I do?

Hi.first of all is your grandfather is live during the sell of that property.is your grandfather made any will.if your uncle sold property after the death of your grandfather and there is not any will.than you defiantly demand your father share from your uncle.please collect all documents which show link with the purchased property.

First of all u should have to confirm that either the property in dispute is ancestral or not. If it is ancestral then you need to file a suit for declaration for getting the declaration of your share andl also challenge the sale deed being illegal null and void, and a suit for permanent injunction should also be filed for restraining the owners from alienating the same. These all suits be filed in a single suit.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli