Sale of ancestral property without consent of one of the legal heir

i am talking about ancestral property, My grandfather before his demises he has written his property of the name of this grand children (i am one of them). Now i have some problems with my parents and my brother, without my knowledge they are trying to sell the property. i am residing in delhi and working for our nation, at time i am not available at the place of my ancestral property. sir Can u please suggest me what to do now

you can challenge the sale of such property by filing a suit for declaring the sale is null and void and you can also seek partition of the schedule property you need to file suit by paying appropriate court fee

don't worry about you are share .you will get you are share by way of share of property /Partition suit.(required your, proof of legal heir certificate/family member certificate )
if you r family members may sold with out your consent ,you can send legal notice them and also purchaser, stating that you are a owner of the share in that property and cancellation of the sale deed .

They can sell their undivided shares of them but you can stop it untill it is divided among you any how better to solve your problems with your parents and brother and divide the property and fix boundaries