Sale deed entered after the cancellation of GPA

In the year 1993 we gave GPA to party A for our parental property. Later we cancelled the GPA in the year 2007 October in sub registrar office. This was informed to A wide registered post. We received the acknowledgement letter from A. Four days later A enters a sale deed in favour of his spouse on 2008 may. This was done in the same sub registrar office. What is the legal steps I have to take regarding this? Old help.

Answers (2)

338 votes

You may immediately lodge a complaint in the jurisdictional police station, if you cannot go directly, at least by RPAD. Simultaneously, you may institute civil proceedings for declaration of the sale deed as null and void.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

232 votes

Hi sir/madam
First you go and complaint against that person sir and give me that document after that I will tell you solution and also you file civil case.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles