Rights over the ancestral property of living since 36 years

I'm living in a house since 36 years. The house was my grand grand father's and gifted to my three uncle. Now they are claiming and want to sell the house. Do i have any right on that property. Can i buy it in negotiable price?

Since the house is gifted to your uncle and you and your father perhaps are not gifted with any part, the uncles are absolute owners and can alienate the property in whatever manner. Since you have been living for a considerable time period, you can not be evicted without due process of law which basically takes decades time period if you fight tactfully and well before the Courts. Hence do not leave your possession without getting a beneficial negotiation. Whether you can purchase the property in negotiable price that could be ascertained after dialogues with your uncles, try to clear your stand that you are not going to leave your possession without due process of law and then negotiate that may give you a better deal. All the best. Regards

since it is gifted to your uncles there is no right of you in that particular property. but yes you can claim it. since you are staying there for more than 36 years, your uncles must offer you first for sale. if you deny or fail to buy then only the property can be sold to others.
if necessary you can move to the competent court for such claim.