Rights over fathers property if he dies without any will

Before doing the will our father died.I have 1 younger brother and an elder sister.My mother is also alive.Now who has the ownership of that property.The property was in his(Father) name.Religion-Hindu

after the death of your father all his legal heirs, you, your brother, your sister and your mother are the legal owners of the said property. each of you holds 1/4 th share of the said property. for more better advice more information is needed.

As per the Hindu Succession Act 1956, if a male Hindu dies intestate (Without making any Will), the property shall devolved upon the First Class legal heirs; you, your brother, your sister, your mother, all fall under Class-I legal heir, hence all of you four shall be the absolute owners of the property having undivided proportionate 1/4th share each. All the best. Regards

Respected Madam/ Sir..
I read your matter very carefully and I like to suggest you that according to the Hindu Succession Act both your Mothe your sister your brother and you are the legal heir of the property.
For further progress please contact me; everything is taken care by me and my team.