Rights of wife over husband's property purchased jointly

Hindu house wife is eligible to get an ownership right in immovable Hindu husband's property? Money was paid from joint account & wife had also contributed. however , share certificate is only on name of husband. After demises of husband she is sole owner?

Dear Client,
Wife has first right in Husbands property. She is Class-1 legal heir. After the death of husband she can claim her rights.

If any other the authority or management committee of society is not ready to co-operate you will have to move Court for getting justice.

Expert Jurist LLP

If sale deeds stands in the name of your late husband, then in eye of law he is absolute owner of the property. After his death, all legal hairs will inherit share in it. If you have strong evidence to show that the consideration shown in sale deed is paid by you to some extent, then you can file suit for such declaration of your ownership. Your success is totally depends upon nature of evidence you have if any.