Rights of married daughter in fathers self acquired property

what right does a married daughter have to a self acquired property owned by father and mother jointly without any will made on it? I am Hindu by birth and marriage

the right of the married daughter is the same like any daughter. To understand more on this, how and what steps needs to be taken over the property of a Hindu parents dying intestate, get my contact details from LawRato.

The married daughter have equal right in the parental property after the advent of amendment in Hindu Succession Act 1956, that came into force since 9th sept 2005.
If your father and mother passed away without leaving any will in that case you are legally entitled to claim your parents property. It is further suggested to have the legal opinion before proceeding further.