Rights of a son on ancestral property after his father's death

Hi, After death of my Grand Father the property got transferred to my Grand Mother and later she passed it to her 3 Sons through a gift deed. It is a 3-katha, 3-chattakh land with a 2-storied construction at around 1000sqft. My Father was the Senior among 3 brothers and I am his only Son. Unfortunately my Father has got demised on last year' Nov. Now eventually I am trying to append my name and my mother's name in the mutation certificate. That means it will become 4 owners after that. My question is, after that do I have equal rights like my 2 uncles and my mother? Please explain. Thanks..

the total property will have 3 shares: 1 your 1st uncle, 2 your 2nd uncle and 3 you and your mother.
you and your mother will get the share of your father jointly. not the equal shares of your uncles.

Since your father was the owner of the undivided proportionate share of 1 Kattah 1 Chittacks and the 1/3rd of the house, as he died intestate, i.e without making any will, you and your mother jointly become the owners of the undivided proportionate share of 1 Kattah 1 Chittacks and the 1/3rd of the house, accordingly you can mutate the said share in your and your mother's name jointly. All the best. Regards