rights in parental property if they ignore us without reason

dear sir we are two sisters belog to a nuclear family. we have a self owned property of my father . Now sold to a builder and we have 2 floors in it. i believe no registration done yet. my relation with my mom is not gud , she is totaly diverted to my younger sister. I just want to know if they will not gv my right to me can i claim . As my father supports me . I really dont want to do all this but just because of my mother behaviour I a really hurted . I want to make them learn that all kids should be equally treated. As I have undergone many hurdels in life got married at 18 , my husband expired when I was 26. Got married again, living with my kids and husband ,but being my first husbands 2 daugters i alone have many many responsibilities. please help and guide

Query perused. Since the property in question is a self acquired property of your father, he can give to anybody as per his wish. If your father supports you, he can execute a Will or gift deed in your favour with respect to the property. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Gauging your situation, it appears that the most prudent step that you can take immediately is to persuade your father to write a will. As per the will, he must set out both yours and your sister's rights on his estate in an equal proportion. Once this is done, you must get the will registered. This way you will be fully secure in future and shall be entitled to your share in the estate of your father.