Right of daughter to ask share in inherited n acquired property

Family has a 3 sons and 1 daughter. Inherited land and aquired land is on the name of grand father. And some aquired land on my mother name. Recently land from my grand father name is changed to my mother name through MRO office. Now both father( 2004) and grandfather(2013) are died. Lands are in my mother name. Religion is HINDU. My question is about what rights does 1 daughter have to ask her share? Does land goes to only 3 sons ?

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate @ lawrato.com

As per the Hindu Law both sons and daughters have equal right in the property which is acquired through ancestress by their parents, so that property should be divided equally among 1 Daughter and 3 sons.

as per the section 14 of the hindu succession act if the daughter shall also be treated as coparcenor and you can claim your right if your mother died intestate along with your brothers equally and basing upon the circumstances of the case

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari