Right of a daughter to claim share in father's self acquired property

Sir my father passed way very recently.we are two children for him.my brother and myself(girl child ) I am married and he is also married.so i want to file a case so that i want half property from my father.by knowing my step he itself named few properties on his son who is a minor.my father didnt named any property on my brother or on his son.

Answers (1)

87 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

without examine your facts and documents i cant advise you anything but if the property belongs to your father then you become legal share holder of that Land, if your brother illegally transfer the name then you can also file cheating case against him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am in the process of screening a CMDA approved land for buying.In that due course I noticed the following points. a) The seller has applied for patt…

Read More

A person had executed agreement to sale in 1967 with my grandfather later he denied to execute sale deed and filed suit against grandfather for forcib…

Read More

My mother was died before death of my father and elder brother and my elder brother has been died before my father's death.Now after the death of …

Read More

I got married in January 2012,My wife was selected by my mother and I was in other city working in a company,I trusted my family so I don't even c…

Read More