Right of a daughter to claim share in father's self acquired property

Sir my father passed way very recently.we are two children for him.my brother and myself(girl child ) I am married and he is also married.so i want to file a case so that i want half property from my father.by knowing my step he itself named few properties on his son who is a minor.my father didnt named any property on my brother or on his son.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

without examine your facts and documents i cant advise you anything but if the property belongs to your father then you become legal share holder of that Land, if your brother illegally transfer the name then you can also file cheating case against him.