Reopening a shop already sealed by government caught for illegal work

I have a shop.I rent the shop to a female doctor. She started the clinic there. After some years she was caught doing illegal work(check the gender of baby). The government sealed his clinic.Some months later, she died from a heart attack. Since then, our shop is closed due to the government seal the being engaged. Can we open the shop without the permission of the government?

Answers (2)

223 votes

No you should not open the shop without permission as this will result into violation of law. Instead you should draft a proper legal representation and submit it to appropriate authority so that is could be open in due process

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

234 votes

as the Doctor has died, so the case must have been come to a close as the case cannot be continued in the absence of the accused. Approach the concerned court and find out the current status of the case. if, there are some other accused, the case must be continuing. If it has come to a close then take a decision, as per the prevailing situations.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles