Remedy as grand father transfer property only to 2 sons by gift deed

28-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
My grandfather was dide on 09.04.2018(age 95 yrs).He has 3 sons and 3 daughters bt my grandfather his property give two sons.My father and my aunties did not get any property.Please help me your valuable suggestions how to get back that property.My grandfather gave deed of gift before death(nine months) and deed of gift was registered.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
695 votes
it will be better to see the deed of gift and provide you the correct and accurate suggestion. but initially I may suggest you that it is possible to get back the property by approaching the competent court for it.
Answer #2
785 votes
Since the property belongs to your grandfather, he can gift the same to whoever he wants. However, if you think the gift is not with free consent of your grand father, you can file a suit for cancellation of such gift in the name of your father and aunties who are deprived and also file an injunction application with it so that the property cannot be further transferred to somebody else. If such gift is cancelled, your father and aunties being the legal heirs automatically inherit the property proportionately. All the best. Regards

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."