Registry of home on wife's name as husband's home loan paid by wife

hello sir, I am 49 year old women, My husband left me without divorce and living with other women We have the home loan which i paying but its on my husband name and my husband is shifted banglore and he is not coming back again Now almost home loan is cleared but i am not able to recieve registry of my house I need solution So i can recieve registry without my husband consent and later i will manage to transfer on my name with consent or sign my husband KIndly help me or give solution ASAP

Answers (1)

210 votes

The loan might be in the name of your husband but the house against which you are paying the loan must be in your name. So you can get the registery of the house done in your name. You must make a proper application to the registrar to issue you the sale deed

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles