Registry of home on wife's name as husband's home loan paid by wife

hello sir, I am 49 year old women, My husband left me without divorce and living with other women We have the home loan which i paying but its on my husband name and my husband is shifted banglore and he is not coming back again Now almost home loan is cleared but i am not able to recieve registry of my house I need solution So i can recieve registry without my husband consent and later i will manage to transfer on my name with consent or sign my husband KIndly help me or give solution ASAP

The loan might be in the name of your husband but the house against which you are paying the loan must be in your name. So you can get the registery of the house done in your name. You must make a proper application to the registrar to issue you the sale deed