quesRegarding distribution of parental assets. How to proceed?

Sir, My youngest brother and his wife are occupying the whole portion of residence which pertains to my father and to be distributed between us two as other two brothers had taken their share and he had extracted more than Rs. 1.5 lac from s.b account of my father my blackmailing him and now my brothers wife is blackmailing us that either give me all residential land or i shall commit suicide blaming your father and ur brothers .And you all be behind the bars. Kindly suggest what action should we take to protect us

  • ansIf this property has been purchased by your father, and it is his self acquired property, your father may file suit for eviction against your brother and his wife.

    Advocate Vivek Nasa

      Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had a agreement dt 26/02/2015 for rs 50 lakhs to sell my site and…
My Grandmother purchased a land and while she stayed in village my cousins looked after…
how can i can get money for study , when my grand mother sale hir…
How can i secure my empty plot of land from getting kabzaa by builders or…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly