Re- segmentation of property verbally segmented between brothers

dear sir, i want to know about re-property segmentation . my grandfather verbally segmented property 3 years back between sons that was incorrect . can it be re-segmented again in the legal form.(property include farming land and house).kindly advice it can be done again or not.

Dear client,
Tell me one thing , is it self acquired property of your grand father or ancestral property or joint family property? Thr verbally singmention is legally valid but it is very difficult to prove before the court of law. Hence it can be challenged before the compent civil court and due to limition I can't explain in detail.

The facts are not complete..I guess the property in question was an ancestral one? Also do all the parties feel the said segmentation to be incorrect? And all of them want re segmentation?is your grandfather alive,?? Where the property in question is situated??Pls clarify all these things..