Query regarding mother's right to gift father's property

In our Hindu family, ‌can my mother give the property in her name, acquired by my father, after his death, to my brother only thru gift deed, without informing me which I knew from others?

Transfer of property , if your mother is lawfully owner of the same, she can do the same in a lawful manner.She should notify her intention to all concerned in a lawful manner before effecting such transfer of property. The property thus transferred is required to required to be lawfully registered and Mutation action is be completed in accordance with the extant legal provisions.Aggrieved person(s) should contest such transfer of property in the court of law of appropriate jurisdiction.These are the general legal guidance.For suggesting specific legal relief,I need to peruse all the subject property related available documents.You may contact lawRato for further instructions.

yes she can give because legally it is her property. to claim back the property or a share of that property, there may be some way out. but it can only be resolved if you meet me and we can have a detailed conversation over it.

If your father died without making any will then the share of father's property of your mother which she will get by inheritance, she can only gift that part of property to anyone through gift deed or any other medium. You will definitely have a right of share in your father's property after his death. Kindly contact me