Queries regarding rights of seller after buyer's registration is done

I have done registration and stamp duty. After that is there any right of original saler on that land purchased by builder?

If registered transfer deed is executed than owner looses all his rights in relation to aao portion of land/property
Provided that owner has executed said transfer deed or by owners authorised poa holder

If you have received the agreed consideration and no other obligations are pending to be compiled. Then deal is complete. However you can challenge the sale in civil court if some payments due to you are not paid.