Property under possession for past 40 years cousins trying to occupy

I had open under my possession for past 40 years. I had built a wall around to land and was doing business in the same. I have the business certificate as well. Now my cousins are trying to occupy the land and forcefully putting their stuff there. What action can i take?

now you may file written complaint to the concerned police station about the said illegal act. you may also issue a legal notice against the concerned party and may file civil suit for injunction and also may file private criminal case.