Property under possession for past 40 years cousins trying to occupy

I had open under my possession for past 40 years. I had built a wall around to land and was doing business in the same. I have the business certificate as well. Now my cousins are trying to occupy the land and forcefully putting their stuff there. What action can i take?

Answers (1)

345 votes

now you may file written complaint to the concerned police station about the said illegal act. you may also issue a legal notice against the concerned party and may file civil suit for injunction and also may file private criminal case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles