Property succession after my and benificary mentioned in will's death

In Property Law
I am a married hindu female without kids. I have a FD, a house and land given to me by my father. After my death I want my husband to be beneficiary of these. However once he is deceased I want my sister's daughter to have all this and not my husband's heirs.How can i dot his?

Dear Querist,
You will have to get a will drafted by an experienced lawyer .
But once you bequeathed a property to your heir/beneficiary you cannot control/decide it further. The beneficiary will have right to deal and dispose such property.

This is my response to you:
1. You will have to make a Will;
2. You will have to write the same down;
3. You will also mention the conditions of one predeceasing the other as stated by you;
4. Consult a local lawyer and take steps.

Respected madam,
Good afternoon

If you wish to transfer your property after your death to your husband then you can make your WILL for that purpose

in will you can put clause that if your husband pre decease you than that property can go to your sister's dayghter