Property sold by father that all family members paid for

05-May-2023 (In Property Law)
Hi sir , we have land in mangalagiri autonagar. That land is alloted with my father name. But money paid by all of family members. But without giving any intimation my father sold that land. Is we don't have any right for that land.

Answer #1
Partition suit had to file.... Mention that sold property in that suit. Contact me for further details..
.....

..
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
All of you have a right in allotted property on your father's name if all of you contributed money for that property.Straight away your father can not sell it out according to his whims and fancies as if it is his own.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato