Property share between Daughter & son's children after mother's death

My mother have two children me(daughter) and my brother Now my brother died and after that my motther also die My brother have two daughters and his wife Plz inform in what proportion the property is divided Hindu (religion

Hi, this property divided into two shares, one is yous and other one is your deased brother( his wife and his two daughters) if the daughters are minor, then court apoint their mother as their guardian.

You and your brother have equal share i.e. half share of the said property, being the only legal heir of your deceased mother, if she did not left any WILL or testament in respect of her alleged property.
After death of your brother, his share will be divided among his legal heirs i.e. wife, two children equally i.e.1/3 share in his share.i.e.1/2*1/3=1/6 share each as per Hindu Succession Act.
n