Property rights of a christian widow with no children

My sister's husband died last year without a will.they are Christians (r.c) and having no children's.they married 36 years back.26 years back properties are donated to my brother inlaw by his father.my sister and her husband ( brother in law ) made a separate house in the above property and are living together .their parents died 14 years back.brother inlaw has 2 brothers and 2 sisters.now they are demanding for half the property.what to do sir. My sister is now 57 years old

Your sister is the sole legal heir to the property of her husband. The husband's relatives cannot have any claim over the property. She can dispose the property at her discretion by Will, Gift or conveyance.