×

Property purchased which is in physical possession of the seller's son

Dear Sir , I did agreement with a man who is willing to sale his property . I did the agreement and gave him the advance . But the property I purchased is in physical possession of his son and he is not willing to vacate it. The man I purchased from is against his son and the property is self acquired property of that man and in his name only . If the registration is done, what can the son do in such matter ? Will I get the possession ? Hindu

If you have made agreement with the man who is the owner of the property and the property is self acquired then his son has no rights and even nothing to do in this case. Easily you can get the property.

Yes, you file a suit in civil court, for possession and injunction .rest can be suggested only after verifying the documents. ...............................................,...................... ......