Property purchased which is in physical possession of the seller's son

Dear Sir , I did agreement with a man who is willing to sale his property . I did the agreement and gave him the advance . But the property I purchased is in physical possession of his son and he is not willing to vacate it. The man I purchased from is against his son and the property is self acquired property of that man and in his name only . If the registration is done, what can the son do in such matter ? Will I get the possession ? Hindu

Answers (2)

157 votes

If you have made agreement with the man who is the owner of the property and the property is self acquired then his son has no rights and even nothing to do in this case. Easily you can get the property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

294 votes

Yes, you file a suit in civil court, for possession and injunction .rest can be suggested only after verifying the documents. ...............................................,...................... ......

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles