Property owner's family member's sign to legalize sale deed

I'm buying a land. This Land is registered in the name of a woman. She has husband and children. While registering Land in my name, is it necessary to get the signature of her husband and children on sale deed? I was informed that if I didn't get their( children/ husband) signatures on Sale deed, they can get back their Land on Legal grounds

if the property is her self acquired property you need not to get the signatures of any others or else you need to obtain signatures of all others as witnesses as if the property is devolved upon her as a coparcenor

If the owner of the property alone is the lady in whose name title came from and it is the women from whom you are taking then she alone is the owner and it will not be required to sign from his legal heir. However you can ask them to join in witnesses. You can take a written legal opinion from us. Call us through website for assistance

Without examine the documents it is not good to give opinion because whether she acquired limited interest or absolutely right or conditional right or ostensible owner can be ascertain only after examine the documents. If she acquired though sale deed you can purchase directly from her and to prevent future problems you should conduct an enquiry regarding her financial position